Oklahoma State Cowgirls
(14-5, 10-3 Big 12) • Head Coach: Jim Littell (10th Year — 190-112)
(13-5, 7-4 Big 12) • Head Coach: Vic Schaefer (16th Year — 314-177)
Game 20 · February 10, 2021 · 7:00 p.m.
Venue: Erwin Events Center (16,540)
TV: Longhorn Network (Alex Loeb, Andrea Lloyd)
Radio: KGFY — 105.5 FM (Casey Kendrick)
Live Stats: texassports.com
Social Media: Twitter — @osuwbb, Instagram — @osuwbb
Facebook — www.facebook.com/CowgirlBasketball/
• Oklahoma State’s women’s basketball team will ride a five-game winning streak into Austin this week for a 7 p.m. tip on Wednesday against Texas.
• Natasha Mack ranks first nationally with her 4.2 blocked shots per game. Her 80 blocks are first as well and are more than all but 16 team totals in the country.
• As a team, the Cowgirls rank first nationally with their 132 blocks. OSU is also fifth in blocks per game at 6.9.
• Additionally, OSU is fourth in the country with 329 assists.
• OSU has seven games with 20+ assists this season.
• Mack has tallied 176 blocks during her career. She ranks first on the school’s all-time list, needing just 46 games to reach the top spot.
• Her total ranks 11th among active career leaders nationally. Her 176 blocks have come in just 45 games, which are 38 games less than any player ranked ahead of her.
• Her 240 rebounds are the best total in the country.
• Mack’s 577 career rebounds put her five shy of 14th on the school’s all-time list and just 26 away from 13th place.
• Nine of OSU’s league wins have come by double figures and its average margin of victory in those games is +21.4.
• The Cowgirls will be looking for their 11th league win of the year, which would match the most for OSU since the formation of the Big 12.
• OSU swept the Big 12’s weekly awards on Monday with Mack earning player of the week and Lexy Keys picking up freshman of the week plaudits.
OSU vs. Texas … The Series
• The Longhorns own a 38-16 record in the all-time series.
• OSU snapped a 12-game losing streak against UT with a 68-51 win on Jan. 27 in Stillwater.
• OSU’s last win in Austin came on Jan. 13, 2013.
Scouting The Longhorns
• The Longhorns fell to 10-2 at home this season after a loss Saturday to West Virginia.
• Charli Collier is tied with Mack for the league lead with 13 double-doubles and is second nationally to Mack with her 224 rebounds.
Last Time Out
• OSU completed its third season sweep of a Big 12 opponent on Saturday with its 91-64 win over Oklahoma.
• Lexy Keys grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds.
Throw Up The X
On Feb. 7, Natasha Mack passed Kaylee Jensen on OSU’s career blocked shot chart. Mack needed just 46 games to record her record-setting 176th rejection. Jensen got to 175 in 126 games, while Toni Young, who is third, needed 132 games to get to her 173 career blocks.