Texas Border Business
BROWNSVILLE, Texas– The Greater Brownsville Incentives Corporation (GBIC) is set to host itsCommercial & Investment Tour on October 25, 2023, starting at 1:00PM. This event will start at GreaterBrownsville Incentives Corporation headquarters, located at 500E. St Charles St in Brownsville, and is designed to foster community partnerships, showcase economicdevelopment opportunities, and promote the vision of a prosperous future for the City Brownsville.
The developer tour, aimed at local real estate agents, site selectors, and investors, will provide attendeeswith an unparalleled view of the City’s most notable economic hubs and areas ripe for development.
“This event is also designed to create networking and partnership opportunities for commercial investors and businesses alike,” said Elsa M. Galvan, Director of Operations and Strategic Partnerships. “We planto highlight economic investment opportunities available in Brownsville, connect business partners, and drive economic prosperity.”
According to Galvan, the developer tour will highlight:
- A comprehensive look at the heart of the city: Downtown Brownsville.
- Explore the Brownsville Industrial Parks, showcasing its infrastructure and opportunities.
- A visit to the Port of Brownsville, a significant gateway for trade and business.
- A look into SpaceX, highlighting the area’s advancements in the aerospace sector.
Post-tour, attendees are invited to a mixer at the GBIC headquarters, offering a prime opportunity to network and discuss potential collaborations. The mixer will feature:
- Live Music to set the perfect mood for networking.
- Refreshments: Enjoy drinks and delectable food, ensuring attendees are well catered to.
- Games and Activities: A range of fun, Halloween themed games and family-friendly activities.
The event is a family friendly celebration. GBIC staff encourages those registered and their families to attend. Halloween costumes are highly encouraged at the mixer.
Registration Details: spaces are limited to maintain the quality and intimacy of the tour. Interested individuals and parties are urged to register early to secure their spots.
Registration may be completed via the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/greater-brownsville-commercialization-investment-tour-tickets-738177557947?aff=oddtdtcreator.
Please note, the event operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to showcasing the growth and opportunities that Brownsville has to offer, forging new partnerships, and celebrating our community’s vision for the future!
For more information, please contact the Greater Brownsville Incentives Corporation at EGalvan@GreaterBrownsville.com or at (956) 561-4133.